Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Mmmm. Tastes good.
When Jacey had just turned two, I had given her a shower with me. She was still in the bathroom as I began to dry off. However, in the midst of drying off, my right eye was stricken with pain. So, I leaned over the make-up mirror to find the renegade eyelash causing my misery. While leaned over, I felt something warm and damp on my right butt cheek. Then I hear Jacey say, "Mmmm. Tastes good mommy." I turned to look at her but figured she had touched me with her hand. So, I continued my search for the eyelash and once again, I felt the same damp warmness followed by "Mmmm. Tastes good Mommy." It then hit me that my precious little girl had just licked my butt cheek. I was horrified! I turned and scolded her and told her to never, never, do that and on and on. Then the poor thing started crying. Then I felt bad. Bless her heart, she was barely two. She didn't understand. All she saw was two irresistible, glistening drops of water that apparently beckoned to her and just had to be licked. So what if the drops were on my butt. So, I had to apologize for getting so upset while explaining in a calmer tone that it was very inappropriate and to not do it anymore. After a few hugs, she and I both had recovered. It is an incident that I will never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment